Forecast for Monday, August 24th
Scorpio Crescent Moon; Part 2
★Oracular Overview—dealing with the demons again…
Our fears, inner monsters and demons, and shadowy darknesses alike, should really be honored through daily acknowledgement, understanding, and love. These natural inclinations all tend to become unruly and resentful, and act out through actual manifestations that become understandably confused and out of control, and sometimes beyond our awareness, to the actual scope in magnitude of the actual effects that animate and linger alike.
When we acknowledge, seek out and put effort to understand, and love our fears, monsters and demons, and shadowy darknesses—we effectively deny any opportunities to be manipulated, and either socially or conditionally controlled through these precious places within ourselves.
When we deny, ignore, resist, or repress these natural inclinations of fear and shadow, we offer up the most vulnerably squishy parts of ourselves almost directly to be manipulated, exploited, and ultimately, controlled.
❝A monster is a person who has stopped pretending.❞
Deep down, within the spark of our souls—no one wants this…
So why does this happen?
We tend to think that we’re so in control of ourselves…
How might one even begin to recognize various reactions to inclinations?—as we are likely so consumed by conditioning…
How might you recognize the healthy responses and constructive processing of fear over the debilitating fear-based reactions of control?
❝Useless suffering is the kind of suffering you’re compulsively drawn back to over and over again out of habit. It’s familiar, and thus perversely omfortable. Useful suffering is the kind of pain that surprises you with valuable teachings and inspires you to see the world with new eyes. While useless suffering is often born of fear, wise suffering is typically stirred up by love. The dumb, unproductive stuff comes from allowing yourself to be controlled by your early conditioning and from doing things that are out of harmony with your essence. The useful variety arises out of an intention to approach life as an interesting work of art and uncanny game that’s worthy of your curiosity.❞
Astrologer Rob Brezny asks a series of questions of a particular Scorpionic nature, regarding topics totally unrelated though nevertheless entirely relevant…
1. What feelings and intuitions have you been trying to ignore lately?
2. Which parts of your life are overdue for death?
3. What messages has life been trying to convey to you but which you’ve chosen to ignore?
4. What red herrings, straw men, and scapegoats have you chased after obsessively in order to avoid dissolving your most well-rationalized delusions?
5. What unripe parts of yourself are you most ashamed or fearful of? How can you give those parts more ingenious love?
6. What parts of yourself have the least integrity and don’t act in harmony with what you regard as your highest values? How can you bring them into alignment with your true desires?
7. Is it possible that in repressing things about yourself that you don’t like, you have also disowned potentially strong and beautiful aspects of yourself? What are they?
8. Are those really flaws that are bugging you about the people whose destinies are entwined with yours, or just incompletely developed talents? Are those really flaws that are bugging you about yourself, or merely incompletely developed talents?
9. Some people try to deny their portion of the world’s darkness and project it onto individuals or groups they dislike. Others acknowledge its power so readily that they allow themselves to be overwhelmed by it. We believe in taking an in-between position, accepting it as an unworked gift that can serve our liberation. Where do you stand?
10. It’s easy to see fanaticism, rigidity, and intolerance in other people, but harder to acknowledge them in yourself. Do you dare?
Sending you love and light as you honor your fears and illuminate your shadows with love… you matter and you are invaluable—the universe needs your illuminated intentions.
❝Our demons are our own limitations, which shut us off from the realization of the ubiquity of the spirit… each of these demons is conquered in a vision quest.❞
★It’s that time of year again—when we tidy up end-of-the-year goals and begin preparing for the next year’s goals… that’s where I come in—to help you strategize 2021—message me directly to book your reading
★If you’d like my undivided attention for an hour each month via phone or zoom call with personalized astro advice and horoscopic forecasts relevant to you—please drop me a line